We emailed Target for their coupon policy. Since coupon policies can change frequently, take this as a starting point, and confirm details with your store.
Target Coupon Policy Notes:
When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:
- We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued and manufacturer-issued.
- We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
- We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in this case, we're able to adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.
- We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you're checking out.
For questions about using a specific coupon, stop by the Guest Service Desk and ask to speak with the Guest Service Team Leader.