We emailed Roundy’s for their coupon policy. Lots of good, detailed information was provided. Coupon policies can change without notice; take this as a starting point, and confirm details with your store.
Roundy’s Manufacturer Coupon Acceptance Policy
Roundy’s will gladly accept manufacturer’s coupons from our customers. The following rules apply to the acceptance of all manufacturers’ coupons within our stores.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Coupons are not accepted past their expiration date.
- We do not accept voided coupons. Coupons are considered voided if they are copied, duplicated, altered, etc.
- We do not accept coupons for products not purchased. (Items received free through store promotions are not eligible for further discounting by manufacturer’s coupon.)
- Only one coupon per purchased product is accepted.
- Coupons are accepted for products only of equal or greater value; we do not give cash back on coupons.
- Coupons presented and products purchased must match exactly. We follow all purchase stipulations set forth by the manufacturer. (Examples include size restrictions, quantity purchase requirements, etc.)
- Sales tax is paid by the customer at full retail.
Roundy’s Specific Policy Points
· Buy One Get One store promotions
- Coupons will be accepted only for the product(s) purchased. Coupons will not be accepted for the products(s) received free.
· Meal Deal store promotions
- Coupons will be accepted for the product(s) purchased by the customer associated with the meal deal. Coupons will not be accepted for any of the free products associated with the meal deal.
· Internet Coupons
- We accept internet manufacturer’s coupons, with the exception of free or buy one get one free internet coupons.
Roundy’s Internet Coupon Policy
- We gladly accept internet manufacturer coupons.
- We do not accept “Free Product” or “BOGO” internet coupons.
- Internet coupons are manufacturer’s coupons. As with all manufacturers’ coupons, you may only accept one coupon per item.
Determining if an Internet Coupon is Valid.
To be a valid coupon, the document must…
- Clearly indicate that it is a manufacturer’s coupon. (“Manufacturer’s Coupon,” “Manufacturer’s Internet Coupon,” “Manufacturer’s Instant Coupon,” or similar must be printed at the top of the document.)
- Clearly indicate coupon expiration date. (We only accept coupons that have not expired.)
- Have a watermark printed on the face of the coupon. Watermarks are generally found around the value of the coupon or the product image.
- Have an identification number of the coupon printed. Each internet coupon is traceable by the company printing the coupons. Generally, you will find a PIN number, dot-scan bar code, etc.
- Have a billing address for the retailer to send redeemed coupons for payment.
- Have a website address identifying the company generating the coupons.
- Have a barcode to scan at the POS (point of sale) register.
Roundy’s double coupon days are every Wednesday and Saturdays with your Roundy’s Rewards Card. The first five coupons are doubled, up to and including one dollar in value, with a minimum purchase of 25.00 (subtotal after your Roundy’s Rewards card is scanned and in store coupons/specials are deducted). We occasionally extend the double coupon limit to ten and ask that you check for signs at your local store for those dates. Roundy’s does not honor competitor coupons.