Some H-E-B stores are offering complete pre-cooked Thanksgiving dinners. You just order, schedule a time for pick-up, then heat and serve. Not all H-E-B stores are advertising the Thanksgiving dinner. Check with your local H-E-B to see if it is offered; the price may also vary. Find your closest H-E-B store here.
H-E-B- Thanksgiving Dinner, serves 6-8, $65.99. Includes:
- H-E-B Fully Cooked Turkey, 9-11 lbs.
- H-E-B Chef Prepared Cornbread Stuffing, 40 oz
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes, 40 oz
- Green Bean Casserole, 32 oz
- Turkey Gravy, 24 oz
- Cranberry Relish, 16 oz. Serves 6 – 8
- (Note: their picture shows sweet potatoes too, but they weren’t listed, so I wouldn’t count on sweet potatoes being included.)
If your H-E-B doesn’t have the complete dinner, most have a Thanksgiving “meal-deal”. You buy one of these (check price at your store):
- H-E-B Fully Cooked Turkey (smoked, oven roasted, Cajun)
- H-E-B Fully Cooked Beef Brisket (whole, pre-sliced whole, flat or split)
- H-E-B Fully Cooked Boneless Prime Rib Roast
And get 8 items free (with coupons found in-store):
- H-E-B Chunk Cheese 8 oz
- H-E-B Butter Supremes Crackers 8.8 oz
- H-E-B Zesty Italian, American or Iceberg and Romaine Blend 10 - 12 oz
- H-E-B Salad Dressing 16 oz
- H-E-B Sauced Texas Style Green Beans, 12 oz
- H-E-B Creamy Creations® Churn Style Ice Cream 56 oz
- H-E-B Pure Cane Sugar Soft Drinks 12 pk
- Value Foil Roaster giant oval or rectangular
You can also see our list of other grocery stores where you can order Thanksgiving dinners here.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. (Thanks to H-E-B for helping with the food.)