You can use most printable manufacturer coupons at Safeway. The Safeway coupon policy has just a few rules about coupons printed from internet sites:
Internet Printed Coupons:
14. We gladly accept internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
15. Internet printed coupons must be capable of scanning at checkout.
16. Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format.
17. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon.
18. We will not accept "free product" internet printed manufacturer coupons.
You can get printable coupons for Safeway from collections at these websites:
- Coupons.com (usually have a lot of coupons)
- Red Plum
- Smart Source
- Mambo Sprouts (Organic and natural coupons)
You can also get printable coupons for Safeway from manufacturers websites. What company makes your favorite products? Here are a few examples to get you started (click on each and look for the “coupons”, “promotions”, or “offers” link):
- Arm & Hammer
- Betty Crocker
- Con Agra
- El Monterey
- General Mills
- Healthy Choice
- Horizon Dairy
- Organic Valley
- Pepperidge Farm
- Rice Dream
- Silk Soy Milk
- Stonyfield Organics
- Uncle Bens Rice
Just about all of coupons printed from these sites can be used at Safeway. The only exception are printed coupons that say an item would be “free”, as noted in the Safeway coupon policy above.
For more information on finding and using coupons at Safeway, see our complete Safeway Coupon Guide here.