To save time this holiday season, you can order complete already-cooked Christmas dinners. Many of these dinners are available throughout December, so would work for any holiday meal this month. A main dish and side dishes are included and often dessert also. When you order, schedule a time for pick-up. Then, all you have to do is heat, serve, and eat.
Here’re where you can order Christmas dinner in 2011 (click each for more info):
Christmas Dinners from Restaurants
- Boston Market. Turkey or ham holiday dinners. Also offers catering if you’d rather have it delivered (in 28 states).
- Marie Callender’s. Besides offering take-out dinners, many restaurants will be open Christmas day (western US).
Christmas Dinners from Grocery Stores
- Albertsons. Prime rib, turkey, or ham dinners from $49.99 to $69.99 (western and southern US).
- BI-LO. Turkey or ham holiday dinners from $45 to $55 (in GA, SC, NC, TN).
- Costco. $149.99 for Christmas dinner shipped to your house (national).
- Fresh Market. Turkey or turkey+ham dinners. They have a great selection of Christmas desserts (eastern US).
- Gelsons. Turkey, ham, and rib roast options (Los Angeles area).
- Giant. Offers regular dinners and smaller sizes for 2 people (in DE, MD, VA, DC).
- Giant Eagle. Turkey or ham holiday dinners from $59.99 to $64.99 (in PA, OH, WV, MD).
- Harris Teeter. Turkey, ham, or prime rib dinners for $49.99 (in GA, SC, NC, TN, VA, FL, MD, DE, DC).
- H-E-B. Ham and turkey dinners from $55.99 to $65.99 (in TX).
- Kroger. Christmas ham dinners from $39.99 to $49.99 depending on region. (Includes Baker’s, Dillons, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, QFC, Smith’s stores.)
- Meijer. Holiday ham and turkey dinners at $44.99 (in MI, IL, IN, OH, KY).
- Publix. Offers one of the cheapest turkey dinners for 7-10 people at $39.99 (in AL, FL, GA, SC, TN).
- Raleys. Turkey, ham, prime rib, lamb, ravioli, or tamale dinners (Ca, NV).
- Safeway. One of the most inexpensive Christmas dinners at $39.99. (Includes Vons, Dominicks, Genuardis, Carrs, Tom Thumb, Randalls stores).
- Wegmans. Turkey Christmas dinners. Offers pre-carved turkey also (in NY, PA, NJ, VA, MD, MA).
- Whole Foods. Offers regular, vegan, and gluten-free choices (national).
- Winn-Dixie. Turkey and ham holiday dinners (in FL, AL, LA, GA, MS).
The prices range from $39.99 for Christmas dinners from Safeway and Publix to $195 for a hand-carved turkey feast from Wegmans.
Though Aldi doesn’t offer pre-cooked dinners, it does have low prices, so we also took a look what a Christmas dinner from Aldi would cost.
Wherever you decide to order your Christmas dinner… hope everyone has a delicious and peaceful holiday, Christmas, and new year.