If you expected a catalina coupon to print, but didn’t get it, here’s what to do:
- If the catalina was advertised in the store or weekly ad, ask at the customer service desk.
- Contact catalina and ask them to send you a replacement catalina. Their phone number is 1-888-826-8766. You can request your coupon at the catalina website also. They will ask for info from your receipt.
Tips for your next catalina shopping trip:
- Check for a green light on the catalina coupon printer. That means it is on and working. If you don’t see the light, tell the cashier or head to a different line.
- Double check that you bought the right items; often the catalina is limited to certain sizes of products, like “10.8 ounce or more”.
- Don’t shop for catalina deals between 11 pm and 3 am. Catalina computer systems are updated at that time; that can stop catalina coupons from printing.