Since Aldi typically has low grocery prices, we were curious how much Thanksgiving from Aldi would cost.
Here are some example Thanksgiving dinner items and prices from Aldi this year (prices from the holiday catalog and could vary regionally):
- $8.99 Kirkwood Boneless Turkey Breast Roast, 3 lb
- $1.49 per lb, Spiral-Sliced Half Ham
- $0.89 Chef’s Cupboard Stuffing Mix, 6 oz
- $1.19 Chef’s Cupboard Flavored Mashed Potatoes, 6.6 oz
- $1.59 Extra Fine Green Beans, 16 oz
- $0.99 Happy Harvest Candied Yams 16 oz
- $0.89 Chef’s Cupboard Turkey Gravy, 12 oz
- $0.89 Sweet Harvest Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce, 14 oz
- $0.99 L’oven Brown & Serve Rolls, 12 oz
- $3.69 Dutch Apple Pie, 24 oz
If you don’t want to cook, other stores offer complete Thanksgiving dinners with everything pre-cooked. Those dinners are more expensive, but involve less work - just reheat and eat.
Happy holidays 2015! Thanks to Aldi for the low Thanksgiving prices.