Since Aldi typically has low grocery prices, we were curious how much Thanksgiving from Aldi would cost.
Here are some example Thanksgiving dinner items and prices from Aldi this year (prices from the holiday catalog and could vary regionally):
- $8.99 Kirkwood Boneless Turkey Breast Roast, 3 lb
- $1.99 per lb, Spiral-Sliced Half Ham
- $1.79 Chef’s Cupboard Stuffing, 14 oz
- $1.19 Chef’s Cupboard Instant Mashed Potatoes, 15.3 oz
- $0.99 Happy Harvest Candied Yams 16 oz
- $0.89 Chef’s Cupboard Turkey Gravy, 12 oz
- $0.89 Sweet Harvest Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce, 14 oz
- $0.99 L’oven Brown & Serve Rolls, 12 oz
- $4.29 L’oven Fresh Pecan Pie, 24 oz
If you don’t want to cook, other stores offer complete Thanksgiving dinners with everything pre-cooked. Those dinners are more expensive, but involve less work - just reheat and eat.
Happy holidays 2014! Thanks to Aldi for the low Thanksgiving prices.