Mail-order Thanksgiving dinner is a good option if you can’t get to the store or have little time this holiday. Because of the shipping cost, mail-order Thanksgiving is typically more expensive than picking up a prepared Thanksgiving dinner locally. Here are some options for mail-order Thanksgiving dinner in 2012:
- Costco. Thanksgiving turkey dinner for 8+ people. $150. Shipping cost included.
- Cracker Barrel. Ham and turkey by mail. No pie or side dishes. $63-$97. Shipping cost included
- Dean & Deluca. Turkey, ham, duck, or turducken main course, sides, dessert. $300+ for dinner. Shipping cost extra.
- Holiday Ham. Turkey breast or ham dinners for 6-8. $85-$106. Shipping cost included.
- HoneyBaked Ham. Turkey and ham dinners for 2 or more. $55+. Shipping cost extra.
- Omaha Steaks. Ham, turkey, or steak Thanksgiving dinners for 2-4 people. $50-120. Shipping cost is extra.
- Williams Sonoma. Turkey, sides, dessert by mail. $300+ for dinner. Shipping is extra.
Many, but not all, of the main courses are mailed already-cooked; double-check when you order if this is important to you. Hope your Thanksgiving by mail-order is delicious.