Walmart stores with grocery sections offer some food items for Thanksgiving 2012. They offer dinner foods as well as some Thanksgiving pie and dessert options. Prices could vary regionally – you can check your local Walmart’s ad to confirm prices.
Walmart Thanksgiving Dinner Item Prices:
- Spiral Ham Bone-In, $1.98/lb
- Idahoan Mashed Potato Mix 4 oz, $0.98
- Betty Crocker Homestyle Stuffing Mix 6 oz, $0.98
- Bob Evans Side Dish 20-24 oz, $2.98
- Libby’s Canned Vegetables 4 pack, $2.00
- Green Giant Frozen Vegetables 25 oz, $1.98
- Rhodes Dinner Rolls 36-count, $3.50
Walmart Thanksgiving Dessert Prices:
- Sara Lee Pumpkin Pie 37 oz, $2.98
- Great Value Frozen Pie Shells 2-count, $1.98
- Reddi-Wip Topping, $3.48
- Great Value Heavy Whipping Cream 32 oz, $3.48
- Gingerbread House, $7.98
- Dole Canned Pineapple 20 oz, $0.98
- Great Value Mandarin Oranges 15 oz, $0.98
We also have a list of stores and restaurants where you can order fully-cooked Thanksgiving dinners to-go.
Hope everyone has a wonderful and peaceful Thanksgiving 2012.