Marie Callender’s is offering fully-cooked turkey, ham, and prime rib Christmas dinners for take-out in 2013. You can either order online or at your local restaurant. Find your closest Marie Callender’s restaurant here.
With a pre-order, you can pick-up your dinner at Marie Callender’s on December 23 or 24, 2013. Then on Christmas, just heat, serve, and eat.
Most Marie Callender’s Christmas dinners come with the same side dishes. You just choose a main course:
Turkey Christmas/Holiday Feast, serves 4-6, $99.99. Includes:
- Roasted Turkey Breast, 5 lbs
Ham Christmas/Holiday Feast, serves 4-6, $99.99. Includes:
- Bone-in Spiral Cut Quarter Ham (4.25 lbs) with Chipotle-Pineapple Glaze
Whole Turkey Christmas/Holiday Feast, serves 6-8, $119.99. Includes:
- Whole Roasted Turkey, 10-12 lbs
Ham & Turkey Christmas/Holiday Feast, serves 6-8, $139.99. Includes:
- Roasted Turkey Breast and Spiral Cut Quarter Ham with Chipotle-Pineapple Glaze
Ultimate Turkey & Ham Christmas/Holiday Feast, $149.99
- Whole Roasted Turkey and Spiral Cut Quarter Ham with Chipotle-Pineapple Glaze
All Marie Callender’s Christmas/Holiday meals come with these side dishes:
- Apple-Sage Stuffing, 2 lbs
- Fire-Roasted Yams (with Cranberry Streusel Topping), 2 lbs
- Cranberry Sauce, 16 oz
- Mashed Potatoes, 3 lbs
- Turkey Gravy, 32 oz
- Chef’s Vegetables, 1.5 lbs
- Fresh Baked Cornbread, 9” round
- Whole Pumpkin or Apple Pie
- Marie’s Special Blend Coffee, 2.5 oz
There is also a prime rib feast available, with different sides, for $169.99.
Allow 3 hours to reheat your Christmas/Holiday dinner. Marie Callender’s reheating instructions are available online (pdf).
We also have a list of other stores where you can order Christmas dinners.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone. Thanks to Marie Callender’s for making the 2013 holiday easier.