Raley’s, Bel Air, and Nob Hill grocery stores are offering Easter dinner and brunch to-go in 2014. You can order online or at your local Raley’s, Bel Air, or Nob Hill deli (find your closest store here). When you place an order, you select a day to pick-up your dinner: between April 17 and April 20, 2014.
The online order page has a list of participating stores for each dinner.
Here are the Easter dinner menu details for 2014 (confirm prices and details when you order):
Easter Ham Dinner, for 8-10 people, $59.99. Comes with:
- Boneless bourbon maple-glazed ham, 4.5 to 5.5 lb
- Citrus glazed carrots, 28 oz
- Cheesy mashed potatoes gratin, 5 lb
- Green beans with crispy onions, 24 oz
- Butter and egg rolls, 12
- Apple pie, 9”
- (Heating and preparation time is 1.5 to 2 hours. Ingredients & Preparation (PDF))
Easter Quiche Brunch, $19.99. Comes with:
- Quiche Lorraine, 9”
- Fruit salad mix, 1.5 lb
- Simply Orange orange juice, 59 oz
- Reusable Raley’s tote bag
You can also order a spiral ham without the side dishes. That is priced at $39.99 for 9 lbs and should serve 8 to 10 people.
We also have a list of other stores where you can order Easter dinner.
Happy Easter 2014 to everyone. Thanks to Raley’s, Nob Hill, and Bel Air for helping us keep it simple.