How to see the world for free. How to eliminate debt. Cheap sunburn remedies. Money-saving kitchen gadgets. Homeschool for less. How to throw cheap kids birthday parties. Get the most from all-you-can-eat buffets. Frugal ways to care for allergies. Grocery shopping on a budget. What to do when you are laid off. How to have a frugal vacation. Pay less for a college degree.
This book, 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget, is full ideas on how to save money. If you are new to frugal living, you will learn a lot from this book. If you are already thrifty, you will already know most of this. However, since the topics are so many and so varied, most everyone could learn at least a few new money-saving tips.
- The variety of money-saving topics.
- Book pages are well-designed with colored text and concise sections.
- A useful resource section with short descriptions of the 142 best money-saving websites.
- No real Table of Contents (and an Index printed in tiny type) makes it hard to find specific information.
- It’s written by 20 different authors, so the usefulness of the tips varies.
- The book is designed to cover many topics, which means that no one topic is covered in-depth.