When you order a Marie Callender’s Thanksgiving dinner, you would schedule a pick-up time between November 26 and 28, 2013.
Marie Callender’s Thanksgiving dinners all come with the same types of side dishes. You just choose a main course from these choices:
Turkey Thanksgiving Feast, serves 4-6, $99.99. Includes:
- Roasted Turkey Breast, 5 lbs
Ham Thanksgiving Feast, serves 4-6, $99.99. Includes:
- Bone-in Spiral Cut Quarter Ham (4.25 lbs) with Chipotle-Pineapple Glaze
Whole Turkey Thanksgiving Feast, serves 6-8, $119.99. Includes:
- Whole Roasted Turkey, 10-12 lbs
Ham & Turkey Thanksgiving Feast, serves 6-8, $139.99. Includes:
- Roasted Turkey Breast and Spiral Cut Quarter Ham with Chipotle-Pineapple Glaze
Ultimate Turkey & Ham Thanksgiving Feast, $149.99
- Whole Roasted Turkey and Spiral Cut Quarter Ham with Chipotle-Pineapple Glaze
All Marie Callender’s Thanksgiving meals come with these side dishes:
- Apple-Sage Stuffing, 2 lbs
- Fire-Roasted Yams (with Cranberry Streusel Topping), 2 lbs
- Cranberry Sauce, 16 oz
- Fresh Mashed Potatoes, 3 lbs
- Turkey Gravy, 32 oz
- Chef’s Vegetables, 1.5 lbs
- Fresh Baked Cornbread, 9” round
- Whole Pumpkin or Apple Pie
- Marie’s Special Blend Coffee, 2.5 oz
If you prefer, most Marie Callender’s will also be serving Thanksgiving dinners at their restaurants. Adult meals are $19.99, kids meals $8.99. Those can be packed up to-go too, if you want to eat at home, but don’t need a big meal like the ones listed above.
We also have a list of other stores where you can order Thanksgiving dinners.
Happy Thanksgiving 2013 to everyone. Thanks to Marie Callender’s for helping with the food.