We emailed Foodland, the chain based in Hawaii (not the midwest), for their coupon policy. As usual, coupon policies can change, so take this as a starting point, and confirm details with your store.
Foodland (Hawaii) Coupon Policy
We accept standard (non-internet) manufacturer's coupons. Foodland accepts internet coupons, including those found on our website, foodland.com, under the following conditions:
• Coupons must scan properly at checkout.
• Free product or no purchase required coupons will not be accepted.
• Free product or no purchase required coupons printed from the Internet will not be accepted. Free product/no purchase required coupons will only be accepted if it was pre-printed and sent via postal mail or published in media, and printed double-sided and/or on security paper. Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable.
• The value of the coupon cannot exceed $5 or the value of the product.
• We do not give cash back for manufacturer coupons.
• Coupons must not be expired, distorted, blurred, altered, scanned or photocopied.
• We reserve the right to refuse any coupon.
Foodland coupons cannot be combine with other offers. We do not double coupons.