Raley’s is offering fully-cooked ham or lamb Easter dinners to-go in 2012. All you have to do is heat and serve.
Place an order at your local Raley’s store (find your closest one here, in CA) and schedule a time for pick-up between April 5 and 8. You can also order Raley’s Easter dinner online here. The online page has listings of the specific Raley’s stores that are offering these Easter dinners.
Here are the dinner details (confirm prices when you order):
Raley's Easter Ham Dinner, serves 8-10, $59.99. Includes:
- Spiral bourbon maple ham, 7-9 lb
- Citrus glazed carrots, 32 oz
- Cheesy mashed potatoes, 5 lb
- Green beans with garlic butter, 24 oz
- Butter and egg rolls, 12
- Apple pie, 9”
Raley’s Easter Rack of Lamb Dinner, serves 4-6, $84.99. Includes:
- Rack of lamb with panko herb crust, 2-8 bone racks
- Mashed potatoes, 5 lb
- Green beans with red onion, 18 oz
- Shallot demi-glacé sauce, 10 oz
- Ciabatta dinner rolls, 12
- Pastry wrapped apricot cranberry stuffed brie, 12 oz
- Cheesecake with raspberry sauce, 7”
They recommend 2.5 hours to reheat the ham Easter dinner and 1.5 hours to reheat the lamb dinner. Raley’s has complete ingredient listings and preparation instructions available: here for ham and here for lamb Easter dinner.
We also have a list of other stores where you can order Easter dinner.
Happy Easter 2012 to all. Thanks to Raley’s for these delicious dinner choices.