Note: This is the list for 2012, the 2014 Easter dinner list is available here.
To save time during Easter, you can order complete take-out Easter meals from restaurants and grocery stores. Usually, you place an order and schedule a day/time to pick-up your dinner. These dinners are fully-cooked and come with a main course, side dishes, and dessert. All you have to do is reheat, serve, and enjoy.
Here’s where to order Easter dinner in 2012 (click on each for more info):
Easter Dinners from Restaurants:
- Boston Market. Turkey or ham Easter dinners to-go; restaurant open Easter Sunday. Offers Easter catering also (in 28 US states)
- Cracker Barrel. Mail order Easter dinners. On the expensive side due to shipping costs (ships to lower 48 states).
- Marie Callender’s. Offers Easter dinners to-go; restaurant open Easter Sunday (in western US).
- Shari’s. Ham dinners with great pie for dessert; restaurant open Easter Sunday (in CA, ID, NE, OR, WA, WY).
Easter Dinners from Grocery stores:
- Copps, Pick ‘n Save, Rainbow. Ham dinners; save $10 when you buy 2 (in MN, WI, IL).
- Fresh Market. A la carte Easter dinners for take-out (in 25 states, mostly eastern and mid-west US).
- Gelson’s. Offers Easter and Passover dinners (Los Angeles area).
- Giant. Ham or Turkey dinners. Also has smaller 2-person meals (in DC, DE, MD, VA).
- Giant Eagle. Ham dinners (in PA, OH, WV, MD).
- Hannaford. Ham dinners (in New England and New York).
- Kroger. Some stores are offering Easter ham dinners (Includes Baker’s, Dillons, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, QFC, Smith’s stores.)
- Price Chopper. Ham Dinners with pie (in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA, VT).
- Raleys. Ham or lamb Easter dinners to-go available (in CA).
- Stop & Shop. Ham or Turkey dinners. Has 2-person meals too (in CT, MA, NH, NJ, NY, RI).
The prices range from $24.99 for Giant or Stop & Shop 2-person Easter dinners to $149.99 for the Marie Callender’s combination ham and turkey Easter dinner.
No matter where you decide to order your Easter meal – we wish everyone a delicious and happy Easter holiday.