Walmart is offering food and low prices for Easter 2012. This includes items for your Easter dinner as well as Easter finger foods, appetizers, and desserts. Prices valid through April 8, though could vary regionally, so check your local Walmart ad to confirm details.
Walmart Easter Dinner Prices:
- Walmart Spiral Smoked Ham, $1.98/lb
- Salmon Fillets frozen, $4.94/lb
- Betty Crocker Potatoes 2-pack, $2.00
- Betty Crocker Stuffing, $0.98
- Birds Eye Frozen Vegetables 52-80 oz, $5.98
- French’s French Fried Onions 6 oz, $2.92
Walmart Easter Appetizer and Dessert Prices:
- Vegetable Tray 40 oz, $9.88
- Fruit Tray 48 oz, $11.88
- Bakery Platter (18 croissants, 20 cookies, or 24 mini cupcakes), $6.00
- Pineapple or Mandarin Oranges canned, $0.98
- Marie Callender’s Crème Pie, $4.98
- Double Layer Dessert Cake, $8.98
- Marshmallow Peeps, $1.00
We also have a list of stores and restaurants where you can order complete Easter dinners to-go.
Happy Easter 2012 to everyone. Thanks to Walmart for the low Easter prices.