To save time this Thanksgiving, you can order fully-prepared Thanksgiving dinners for take-out. Just place an order, schedule a pick-up time, then heat, and eat. Most of these take-out dinners include a main dish and sides, some include rolls and dessert.
Here’s where to order Thanksgiving dinner in 2013 (click each for more info):
Thanksgiving Dinners from Restaurants
- Bob Evans. Holiday dinners to-go for 4 or 8 people from $50-80. Restaurants open on Thanksgiving (midwest and east coast US)
- Boston Market. Take-out turkey or ham dinners. Offers Thanksgiving catering too. Restaurants open on Thanksgiving (in 28 states)
- Buca di Beppo. Turkey dinners to-go for 3 to 20 people. Open on Thanksgiving. (in 26 states)
- Cracker Barrel. Turkey and ham dinners to-go for $55. Restaurants open on Thanksgiving (in 43 states)
- Luby’s. Turkey, ham, or prime rib take-out dinners. (TX, OK, AR)
- Marie Callender’s. Complete dinners from $100-$150, including dessert and coffee. Restaurants open Thanksgiving Day. (western US)
- Mimi’s Café. Turkey and ham dinners, just side dishes, and brunch Thanksgiving take-out. (in 23 states)
- Shari’s. Turkey and ham take-out dinners. Open Thanksgiving Day (in CA, ID, NE, OR, WA, WY)
Thanksgiving Dinners from Grocery Stores
- Albertsons. Turkey, ham or prime rib dinners starting at $50. (western and southern US)
- Bashas’. Dinners for 2 to 16 people (AZ).
- BI-LO. Turkey or ham dinners from $50-60. (in GA, SC, NC, TN)
- Copps, Pick ‘n Save, Rainbow. Ham or turkey dinners; save $10 when you order 2. (in MN, WI, IL)
- Costco. Fully-cooked turkey shipped to your door.
- Food City. Take-out Thanksgivings from $20 to $75. (in KY, TN, VA)
- Fresh and Easy. Turkey, ham, or beef roast dinners from $55-65. (CA, NV, AZ)
- Fresh Market. Turkey dinners. Unique dessert options at additional cost. (eastern US)
- Gelsons. Many dinner options from $40 to $170. (Lost Angeles area)
- Giant. Turkey or ham dinners for 2 or 6-8 people. (in MD, VA, DC, DE)
- Harris Teeter. Ham, Turkey, or prime rib Thanksgiving dinners for $50. (in GA, SC, NC, TN, VA, FL, MD, DE, DC)
- H-E-B. Turkey or ham dinners. (TX)
- Ingles. Thanksgiving take-out for $30-51. (in AL, GA, NC, SC, TN, VA)
- Kroger. Turkey, prime rib, or ham dinners. Gluten-free options (Includes Baker’s, Dillons, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, QFC, Smith’s stores.)
- Meijer. Turkey dinners for $48. (in IL, IN, MI, OH, KY)
- Price Chopper. Turkey or ham dinners with pie. (in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA, VT)
- Publix. Turkey dinners for 7-10 or 14-18. (in AL, FL, GA, SC, TN)
- Raley’s. Turkey, ham, or vegetarian dinners. (CA; includes Bel Air and Nob Hills stores)
- Safeway. Turkey, ham, or prime rib. (Vons, Dominicks, Genuardis, Carrs, Tom Thumb, Randalls offer Safeway Thanksgiving dinners too.)
- Stop & Shop. Ham or turkey dinners to-go. Has a 2-person option also. (CT, MA, NH, NJ, NY, RI)
- Wegmans. Turkey and ham holiday dinners. Offers pre-sliced turkeys. (in NY, PA, NJ, VA, MD, MA)
- Whole Foods. Regular, organic, vegan, and gluten-free Thanksgiving choices. (national)
- Winn-Dixie. Turkey or ham dinners; one choice includes rotisserie turkey breast. (in FL, AL, LA, GA, MS)
If you can’t get to the store, you can cobble together Thanksgiving dinner from Amazon's offerings, delivered to your door.
Wherever you decide to order, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving dinner in 2013.