To save time this Christmas and holiday season, you can order pre-cooked holiday dinner packages. A main dish and side dishes are included and sometimes dessert too. When you order, schedule a time for pick-up. Then, all you have to do is heat and eat.
Here’re where you can order Christmas and holiday dinners in 2013 (click each for more info):
Christmas/Holiday Dinners from Restaurants
- Bob Evans. Holiday dinners to-go for 4 or 8 people. (midwest and east coast US)
- Boston Market. Turkey or ham holiday dinners. Also offers holiday catering (in 28 states).
- Luby’s. Turkey, ham, or prime rib complete dinners. (TX, OK, AR)
- Marie Callender’s. Besides offering take-out dinners, many restaurants will be open Christmas day (western US).
Christmas/Holiday Dinners from Grocery Stores
- BI-LO. Turkey or ham dinners to-go (in GA, SC, NC, TN).
- Fresh & Easy. Turkey, ham, or beef roast dinners (CA, NV, AZ).
- Fresh Market. Turkey or turkey+ham dinners. They have a good selection of Christmas desserts (eastern US).
- Gelsons. Turkey, ham, and rib roast options (Los Angeles area).
- Giant. Offers regular and smaller sizes dinners for 2 people (in DE, MD, VA, DC).
- Harris Teeter. Turkey, ham, or prime rib dinners (in GA, SC, NC, TN, VA, FL, MD, DE, DC).
- Kroger. Christmas ham dinners (Includes Baker’s, Dillons, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, QFC, Smith’s stores.)
- Meijer. Holiday ham dinners (in MI, IL, IN, OH, KY).
- Price Chopper. Turkey or ham dinners with pie (in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA, VT)
- Publix. Offers one of the cheapest turkey dinners for 7-10 people (in AL, FL, GA, SC, TN).
- Raleys. Turkey, ham, ravioli dinners (CA, NV).
- Safeway. Ham, prime rib, or turkey options. (Includes Vons, Dominicks, Genuardis, Carrs, Tom Thumb, Randalls).
- Wegmans. Turkey or ham Christmas dinners. Pre-carved turkey options too ( NY, PA, NJ, VA, MD, MA).
- Whole Foods. Turkey, ham, or prime rib dinners. Also organic and vegan options (national).
- Winn-Dixie. Turkey and ham holiday dinners (in FL, AL, LA, GA, MS).
Wherever you decide to order your special dinner… hope everyone has a delicious and peaceful holiday, Christmas, and new year.