Restaurants and grocery stores are preparing complete fully-cooked Easter dinners to-go in 2014. The Easter dinners come with a main course, side dishes, and sometimes dessert.
Order and pick-up a dinner, then just reheat, serve, and enjoy. Here’s where to order Easter dinner in 2014 (click on each for more info):
Take-Out Easter Dinners from Restaurants:
- Boston Market. Turkey or ham Easter dinners to-go; offers catering too (in 28 US states).
- Luby’s. Ham dinner to-go (in TX, OK, AR)
- Marie Callender’s. Offers Easter dinners to-go (in western US).
Take-Out Easter Dinners from Grocery stores:
- Fresh Market. Ham and lamb Easter dinners (27 states).
- Gelson’s. Offers Easter and Passover dinners (Los Angeles area).
- Giant. Ham Easter dinners (in DC, DE, MD, VA).
- Kroger. Offers a gluten-free Easter option (Includes Baker’s, Dillons, Fry’s, QFC, Smith’s stores; in many states).
- Price Chopper. Ham Easter dinners with pie (in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA, VT).
- Raleys. Ham or prime rib Easter dinners to-go (in CA).
- Stop & Shop. Ham dinners (in CT, MA, NH, NJ, NY, RI).
- Wegmans. Ham dinner (in Ma, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA).
- Whole Foods. Many stores offering Easter dinner and brunch packages (nationwide).
- Williams-Sonoma. Pricey Easter dinner shipped directly to your door (nationwide)
Wherever you order your Easter dinner, we hope it is delicious. Have a wonderful Easter holiday in 2014.